1) The NJM Gallery web site uses the latest in encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online. Not Just Mud, dba NJM Gallery, holds a 2048 bit digital signed digital certificate from Comodo Group, a trusted third-party Certification Authority (CA). Also known as Digital IDs, these digital certificates are similar to your driver's license, passport or membership card in that they prove your identity. Digital IDs are useful in electronic commerce because they verify the identity of the parties involved. Making a credit card purchase through ArtGlassUSA.com is actually more secure than using your credit card at a local store, restaurant or gas station.
2) The connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA), and a strong cipher (AES_256_GCM). You can verify the security by clicking on the lock symbol in your browser or the Point to Verify logo at left. You should see something similar to the image at the right.
3) When you place an online order using a credit card, your card data is transmitted directly to a third party processor, BluePay Inc., for authorization. NJM Gallery never has access to your complete credit card number, only the last 4 digits.
4) For orders taken over the phone, NJM Gallery does not store any credit card information except as necessary to complete the sale. Once payment has been verified, all related credit card data is erased.
5) NJM Gallery ensures the privacy of the information not only online, but through our in-house systems.
Entire contents © Copyright 1995-2017 Not Just Mud!, All Rights Reserved