- Viewing tips
- Are you seeing outdated pages?
- Navigation tips
- How to order
- Shipping information
- Terms and conditions
- Our browser of choice is Google Chrome.
- Alternately, use an up to date version of Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer 10 and earlier - they are NOT SECURE and not recommended.
- We've always been famous for our exclusive mouseover images. All you need to do is slide your pointing device over the image (without clicking) and you will see an alternate view of the piece. Any image that has this feature available will have the mouse symbol, underneath the image. Note: iPad and iPhone users should also be able to view the alternate images. Just touch the image (don't let go) and you'll see the alternate image. If you then slide your finger away from the image, everything is normal. If you let go without sliding away from the image, it will probably register as a click and bring up the enlarged image. No worry, just click the X to close it. This should work for Android users also.
- The recommended minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768. To verify your setting, right-click on your desktop, and then click Properties. Click the Settings tab and check the Desktop Area setting. If you are using a smaller window, some images may not display fully without scrolling.
- The recommended minimum color mode is 24-Bit (True Color). 32-bit color is preferable. To verify your setting in Windows, right-click on your desktop, and then click Properties. Click the Settings tab and check the Color Palette setting. Adjust your the contract and brightness monitor to see as many possible shades in the color bars below.
To insure you're seeing the latest images and text...
- Do NOT use a Proxy Server!!!. Our pages are updated frequently and you will very likely be viewing out of date versions of our pages.
- We update our website many times each week. If you're not seeing a current New Arrivals page or the text near an image doesn't seem to be appropriate, you may have outdated content in your local cache. To fix this, press the ↻ or REFRESH in your browser. Firefox users: hold down the
SHIFTkey while pressing RELOAD. Mac users press
CMD-R. This will load in the current version of the page including the current images.
- The following fixes are VERY IMPORTANT to insure you are seeing updated pages…
Internet Explorer users: go to the Tools menu, select Internet Options, General Tab. In the middle of the dialog box under Browser History click Settings. In the Temporary Internet files tab, under Check for newer versions of stored pages: Click on Every time I visit the page. Click OK, and then OK again and you should be back in your browser window.
Firefox users: type about:config in the URL bar, scroll down to browser.cache.check_doc_frequency. This setting determines how often to compare the page in cache to the page on the network.
Right-Clickthis entry (Mac users press
Control-Click) and select Modify. Enter 1 as the new value. The accepted values are 0 = Once per session; 1 = Every time I view the page; 2 = Never; 3 = When the page is out of date (default).
AOL users: Switch to a better Internet provider.
- At the top of every page is our site navigation menu. This includes buttons to return to the home page (the gallery's starting page), the art glass category menu, etc.
- If you'd like to send us a message, just click on Contact Us in the menu bar. We try to answer all email within 24 hours and usually sooner. Please note: You must enter your exact email address or we won't be able to answer you.
- Because we have so many artists in our gallery, the art glass index is broken up by category… vessels, paperweights, perfume bottles, etc. When you select an art glass category, you will be brought to a page with a listing of every artist we have with work matching that category. Click on the artist name or associated image and you will see a catalog page showing pictures of currently available work, other pieces that are no longer be available but shown for reference, and usually a little information about the artist.
- Don't be embarrassed to call or e-mail us to ask questions on how to use our website. We are glad to help get you started.
- When you find an item you want to order, simply press the button or the button which will be next to any item that is available for purchase. This will place the item in your shopping cart. Then just follow the on screen instructions - simply fill in the requested information and be sure to use the special instructions area to tell us anything else you think is important for us to complete the order. When done browsing the site, simply click on View Cart from the top or bottom menus of every page. You'll then be able to confirm the items ordered and checkout.
- We may have to contact you before shipping to verify certain information. Please be sure to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address.
- Security: order forms are processed through our C.O.M.O.D.O authenticated SSL secure server. Your complete order information remains safely encrypted until it leaves the Internet and reaches our desktop.
- We verify all credit card addresses to make sure the person using the card is the owner of the card. If there are verification problems or if you don't provide the exact billing address of your credit card, your order will be delayed.
- We process orders very quickly. Please be sure your information and order is correct. If any changes need to be made, contact us immediately. Once your order is processed, changes cannot be made.
Other useful information…
Entire contents © Copyright 1995-2017 Not Just Mud!, All Rights Reserved